Getting migraine headaches. Noticed small painful bump on back of head. How to get relief?

yes sir i keep getting very painful migraine headaches all in my head n they dnt go away right away... Ihappened to noticed n felt a small ball in very lower part of my right side of the back of my head close by my soft back area of my head. my head feels like my veins are going to pop. I feel as if im going to faint everytime the ball hurts inmy head it tends to trigger pains all inside n around my head. it doesnt feel normal i get face pains very badly to where my eyes hurt and want to go cross-sided.. THIS HAS BECOME A VERY RAPID HURTFUL FAST EXPERIENCE IM GOING THROUGH PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012