Getting married, does not want children immediately. Safe contraceptive method apart from birth control pills?

Hi, I am a XXX yrs old man from XXX, getting married in a month. Haven t have sexual relationship ever. Wanted to know what are the contraception methods to avoid a baby for at least an year. I don t want to use condom and my wife(28 yrs old) is not willing to take pills as she thinks it may have side effects apart from need to take pills daily. So kindly suggest a 100 % safe and convenient contraceptive method. Also need to know some good book on sex education as I am not aware what exactly is female orgasms, periods and how to satisfy a women. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012