Getting lower abdominal pain, blood in stool. Ate steamed cauliflower, salad. What is wrong?

I am a 49 yr old white male in good shape 6 3 265 lbs, I get lower abdominal pain , Bright red blood in stool , some times it s a lot of blood & the pain makes me double over (the pain is well below the naval, pubic bone area) tonight I ate baked chicken breast, steamed cauliflower & broccoli, salad & I bleed bad. Most of the blood was bright red through out the stool area & above it with a regular stool but for the 1st time some blood was Dark & clotted.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013