Getting lightheaded, get breathless, losing weight, back problems. Hard bump on bottom of back of neck. Why is it ?

Hi im 18, a women, and have been having problems for the past year that no one can seem to answer. I get really lightheaded when I stand too long and it feels like I can t breathe and i always seem really weak. I also have a very hard time falling asleep i usually can t get to sleep til after 1,2, and sometimes 3am and have to get up at 7 for work. IV had my blood tested they said it looks good but its everyday to where i have to sit down really fast or i feel like im going to pass out. I eat good and drink alott of water and i seem to be loosing weight or somehow my clothes got alot bigger. I also have back problems but never get the chance to go to the chiropractor and i noticed about a week ago a hard bump on the bottom of the back of my head that hurts i don t know if that s a lymph node or not but i just need some answers!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013