Getting light periods and then spotting, feeling sick, weird feeling in stomach. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Could this be implantation bleeding Ok so February my period came on the 25 it was regular then here comes March my period came on the 21st I bleed real light for 3days never soaked up a pad or never had alot of blood on the tampon now here it is April and my period decides to come today at the end of the month but its still only real light blood and when I put a tampon on it started to make my stomach feel weird... Could I be pregnant or am I just tripping I know how it feels to be pregnant I m 25 with one child I don t have symptoms but I do feel sick sometimes in the middle of the day.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012