Getting light periods. Trying for a baby. Had UTI, anxiety disorder. Pain in lower back and abdomen. Concerned

For the past week now i have been having a sort of heavy discharge/light period which has been very dark browny red in colour, i am mid way into my cycle and am not due on my period untill the 18th of this month. I have been to the doctors and they have done some swab tests, also i should mention that i came off the combined pill 6 months ago as we are trying for a baby but i am fairly sure i am not pregnant as we have not had intercoarse since the last period due to me having a urine infection and being on antibiotics which cleared up nearly two weeks ago,. I am very concerned about this and have been panicking as i suffer with an anxiety disorder , i have also been under quite a lot of stress this past week or so as my son has been very poorly, i should also mention that i have not had any other symptoms apart from maybe a slight gripy pain in my lower abdomen and lower back but i get those pains quite often zoe
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012