Getting itchy skin rashes on torso and limbs, looks like scratches. Taking claritin, applying hydrocortisone. Alternate cure

All of sudden, I ve got this kind of skin rashes that come & go, within hours, that are extremely itchy. They raise above the skin & look like scratches. They don t stay long enough for me to see a doctor. It has been going on for one month. It only happen to the skins on my torso & limbs, but not on the face area. I am not taking any new medicine, or eating any new kinds of food, nothing is new from daily living point of view. Beside taking Claritin or applying hydrocortizon to the affected areas to subdue the extremely itchiness. There is nothing I could do, & it s getting too long & annoying now. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012