Getting irritated and losing control. Taken protiaden. Permanent solution?

I am 48 years old,I worked in a MNC company, as a all india commercial quality manager, my problem is in small cause i become irritate & loose my control, even I know that i am doing wrong. and my voice always high. I have taken protiaden 75 tabs last three months. but when I have finished it again same thing started. How can I solve it?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
You have agitated depression. If you are O.K. with that medicine continue it for 8-9 month. with breathing exercise and jogging daily then it can be tapered off.