Getting irregular periods and brown discharge,taking iron tablets but problem remains. Am i suffering from polyps ?

i m 22 years old. my height is 5 2 and weigh 53. i m not married. i have irregular periods. my last period was on feb 14th. this problem is not new, its been 3-4 years since i m experiencing this problem.i was taking iron tablets and condition improved(periods were regular). once stopped problem resumed after few months.later took homeopathy treatment nd again only temporary releif. problem prevails. Before eating of dates regularly resolved the problem.. now whatsoever is not working.. recently i noticed a brown discharge(spotting).. i am worried, i still have nt got my periods..what may be the underlying cause??
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011