Getting irregular periods. Took primolute N. Planning for a baby. What are the complications?

Hi. I am Nidhi. i have height of 5.8 .. i am coming under obis category and i have weight 109. Because of my weight i dint get my cycle regular. so i used to take tablet of primolute N regularly from last one and half year every month. Before one and half year i was under diet control program at that time i was about at 96kg. Then i reduced it to 87kg. but suddenly after changing from last six to eight month i am in three figures. so i am worried about it. is it because of continuously pills taken or food habit. i am married woman and after one year from till date i want to get child so will this tablet effect for the same or not???
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012