Getting irregular periods. Started spotting after periods, pain in abdomen. What are the complications?

hellow doctor,im a 20 years girl and i have a problem with my menstruation perid,i was supposing to see my period on 27th this month but i got it on 25th and it took me five days as usual but the problem is that one day after completing it av seen some bloods like that of period but its not that much and its associating with pain in one side of my abdomen ,im scared because its continuing and today is the fourth day,pleas help me because i am real scared
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012