Getting ill, ultrasonography done. What does the reports say? What should i do?

My father is very ill now. test report: Serum Bilrubin: 10.0mg/dl HBsAG Screening Test: Negative TSH : 3.81 micro IU/ml Ultrasonography- Gall Bladder: Contracted. Small hypoechoic mass lesion (3.7x3.7) is seen at the GB region, No calculus is seen. Spleen: normal in size. Kidneys: Both kidneys are normal in size, shape and position. (RT-10.1x2.9cm. LT-9.9x5.1 cm) Cortico sinusal differentiation is maintained with normal contrical thickness. PC systems are not dilated. No calculus is seen on either side. Urinary Bladder: Normally filled. wall thickness is normal. No intra-vesical lesion could be seen. Prostate: Normal in size (31x3x2.7cm). Volume- 13.8 cc . Echotexure is uniform. Capsule apper intact. Liver: Mildly enlarged in size. Few iso to hypoechoic nodules are seen in the both lobes of liver. S. Alkaline Phosphatase: 377.0 U/L Anti-HEV IgM & Anti- HAV IgM: Negative. I am in indecission and helpless now... what should i do? please tell me....
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012