Getting ill frequently. Sore throat, painful tonsils, high fever. Prescribed paracetamol, propylbenzene, caffiene. Anything serious?

From around past 1 year I’m continuously getting ill after every 60-70 days, and it always follows the same pattern in which things happen.
Day 1 - I get sore throat,
Day 2 - painful tonsils, fever upto 100F, can’t even swallow my saliva! ,
Day 3 – Fever goes as high as 102K (even 103K sometimes, when I don’t take the medicine), fever remains for next 2 days more, then from Day 6 things start becoming normal with my throat gradually becoming normal too.
Doctor here don’t seem to bother much with this and just hand me pills ( with ingredients paracetamol – 300m.g, propylbenzene – 150m.g. and caffeine – 50m.g., a sort of Aspirin I think) to take 3 times a day.
Is there anything serious to bother about? And what should I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013