Getting hot flushes day and night. History of hysterectomy, breast implants after RTA, pleuresy, thyroid problems. Taking Nastrosa, Alendronic acid and Calceos. Need suggestions

I am aged 69 years old and get hot flushes day and night. I had a Hysterectomy when I was 31. I had breast implants after a RTA . They were removed after the capsules burst and new ones were implanted. I have had pleuresy. Thyroid which was treated with liquid iodine and thyroid again which was operated on. 13 non benign lumps over the years starting at 16 and 1 lump in 2009 which was positive and had gone into lymph nodes. Take Nastrosa, Alendronic Acid and Calceos. Bones are not very good. Bone density scan due soon.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012