Getting heavy sensation, gel like clumps seen in sperm, testicle swollen. Diagnosed with chronic epididymitis. Suggest?

hi, my name is tyler whitehead and i was diagnosed with chronic epididymitis 5 years ago after taking all kinds of antibiotics and 2 minor surguries for varicolceles which did nothing. my left testicle is still swollen, with a heavy sensation and im noticing gel like clumps in my sperm . could this be a sign of a blockedge. if not, do u have any other ideas of what it could be before i go ahead and get it removed. thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013