Getting heated internally all over. Eyelids hurt and feeling fatigue. What is causing this?

I have been getting an Internal heat, sometimes running up and down my legs behind the knee and sometimes all over. It doesnt feel like a regular fever per se. and i get extremely fatigued and my eyelids hurt and i cry. i have thought that maybe it was candida or gluten intolerence ,but dont think so now. i ate an orange one day and it happened. i have cut out all sugars, yeast , and gluten products anyway. but it doesnt feel like those things, which i have had before. and i none of the symptoms fit.. im dumbfounded. any clues?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012