Getting headache,sweating and numbness of face. Is it because of elvail ?

I have been havingpain in right back side of head that extends on the right whole side to the front..head pain hurts more when lay my head down,sweeling of back of head,swetaing, numbness on face and lips,and have had this for over a week,i am being treating for my thyroid and was on elvail for tweenty some years and have been trying to get off them,would this be from withdrawel or something more?I used to sleep from 1am-12pm but now i sleep 4am -9am
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011