Getting headache in the temple area. Reason and proper treatment?

Hello I am looking for the best answer for my wife please help my wife as been getting these headaches in the temple area and feel thorb like pain and presure where she wants to cry she has taken pain pills but it will go away and come back a day or two later she gets that from time to time but just now she feels throb like pain in back of her head she can t even fall asleep she as never hurt her head anything like that please help me thank you
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013