Getting headache and blurred vision. Suspected for idiopathic intracranial hypertension. Looking for second opinion

Hi I am currently undergoing tests as I keep getting headaches and feeling like my head is full. I was getting flashing dots and slight blurring. too in my visions I am overweight so my neurologist thought it was IIH but my had a lumbar puncture last weds and my opening pressure was normal. I have also been confirmed with having papilladema too. Since my LP the flashing and blurring has stopped but they said it cant be IIH. What else could it be? I m so scared and all this waiting is driving me crazy. I have had a CT scan and that was clear. I am still waiting for my MRI results. my emails address is YYYY@YYYY thank you
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013