Getting headache, achy body and feeling tried. What's wrong?

I m only 11 and my whole entire body has been aching for as long as i can remember, i always get headaches , my heart continually feels like someones jabbing at it with a knife, and i m always tired. when i tell my family they say that i m saying that for attention and that i m so dramatic. please tell me what s wrong with me.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

There is a possibility of fibromyalgia leading to such headaches and body pains. Tab amitriptyline is a very good drug for this purpose and you should certainly get evaluated by a psychiatrist for the same.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.