Getting head pain after stop the medication for blood pressure

hi i am a female in my 50 s .i am taking betacap tr40,respidol for depression .and taking blood pressure tablets,and cholesterol tablets.3 weeks back my head was paining as though it was hanging in a tree upside down so stopped beatacap and the pain stopped.i did not take betacap for 1 week and then started taking betacap. now for the past 2 weeks there is noise in my head as though some one is riding a bike in my head there is continous noise in my head.can u please help stop the noise i am not able to do anything with the pain
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011