Getting gay feeling, worried about losing horny feeling, erections. How can I overcome this?

Hey please help me if your real doctors, lately I ve been so worried about getting older and becoming gay, but I m strait and I used to be so horny but sence I ve been thinking about it so much and I ve been getting frustrated because I feel like I m trying to convince myself that one day I will be gay I ve lost my hornyness and it hard to get my penis hard what s going on?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your descriptions. I suggest you not to worry much because worry causes more damage. Becoming gay from straight, is no sin. It is not unusual also. We should be aware of the nature's mischief's. Anxiety, apprehension and worries about what is going to happen in the future (when we do not know anything about future) will help only in becoming more and more anxious.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care, www.healthcaremagic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.