Getting fluid discharge after giving a vaginal birth. Any reason?

I just gave birth to a baby girl through vaginal delivery .Its just been 8 days and my inner thigh,and near my vagina area sweat a lot and it looks like i peed my pant.My undergarments get wet so fast and my skin on my butt area has become very sensitive.Right now i cant wear my panty and my skin area where it sweats,it hurts. do plz help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
It is normal to have an increased vaginal discharge after a delivery. This is mostly a clear discharge and keeps the area wet. You can use a panty liner to keep the area dry and avoid the infections. This is likely to subside on its own.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal