Getting fishy smell from vagina. What antibiotics should I take?

hello my names is laura i had bv 3 month ago and it came back after a month of bleeding the fishy smell has started to go but now i am getting a sweat smell but i am not very sure i have been looking into bv online and very unsure if i should see a gp for antibioticks as it kills off all the good bactria and i could get it agin is they any thing i could do to stop this smell many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
If you are having Bacterial vaginosis, you may require one antibiotic medicine course.
Along with antibiotic your doctor may prescribe Lactobacillus capsules or Probiotic sachets to take care of disturbing normal flora.
Keep local hygiene healthy.
Ok and take care.