Getting fever, vomiting. Given dolo 250 mg and hicef for allergy and sneezing. Will it be cured by paracetamol?

hi doc. my daughter is 3 yr old last night she started with 100.6 fever and vommited(3.30 am) what she ate in the night.even yesdterday she banged her forehead to the wall she cried for sometime but then she was fine and active . fever was before she got hurt (10pm),nxt morning i took her to doc he gave dolo 250mg(every 4 hrs 4ml)and as she is allergic and sneezing hicef(2 times 3.5ml).now can the widal or viral fever come down oly with paracetamol .plz advice .he asked me to review if the fever persists for 3 or more days.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012