Getting ferrlecit iron infusions for chronic anemia. Joint pain. Hiatus hernia diagnosed. Taking prilosec. Suggestions?

I'm currently getting Ferrlecit iron infusions for chronic anemia, I notice I have more joint pain now than before the infusions. I had a colonoscopy & edg and they found bleeding from a hiatal hernia, my doctor put me on Prilosec 20mg twice a day. This testing was just 2 weeks ago. I know I will have monthly CBC tests, which determine if the Prilosec will stop the bleeding. My hgb is 9.7. thank you for your opinion
Asked On : Wed, 29 May 2013