Getting excess sebum on face, chest, back, scalp and stomach. Should I go for dermatologist advice?

I am a 39 year old female in excellent health. I eat well, get enuf rest and get moderate exercise. I have always had oily skin but for the past few months excess sebum on my face, chest, back, scalp and stomach have been extreme. My hygiene is very good but I have been under a lot of stress and moved to a humid climate (Hawaii) 2 months ago. I am concerned something could be wrong. Should I see a family doctor or dermatologist about this?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012