Getting erection problem, taking telmisarten for high BP. What is solution to this?

I am getting some erection problem. I am taking telmisarten 40mg 1 tab dealy fpr high blood pressure from last one year. And the problem of erection is also from more then 6 month. My penis not get too hard but i can manage it with sex but not confident. The erection is sustain at the time of intercourse only and before or after that it will get loose. Which give more tension. So what to do please advice. I am 29 year male married from 6 years and having 2 child.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013