Getting enough sleep, have headaches, painful hand, pins and needles in limbs. Reason?

Hi dr I have some question i am always tired not matter how long I get of sleep I get 8 hours sleep a night l never have any engery I have been peeing a lot the past 3 month I d not longer and I never get any notice I have to go staright away! I get a lot of headache at lease 5 a week ny hand hurt and I get consort pens and needles in my legs and am tired of all this and and am slowly feeling so down and just feel to cry :(
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013