Getting early discharge while having intecourse,please suggest me

I had got married before five weight is 81 kg and my height is 5 ft 5.5 prob is that i am getting early descharge while having intecourse, by which she doesn't get satisfied.also we don't feel comfirtable using condoms, so we used have immediate fall outside.please suggest me whether is this proper way to have sex by not using condom,also we don't want to have issue for next one year and remedy for getting full satisfaction of sex from early descharge.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009