Getting disgusting smell from my nose. Only i can smell it. Stronger if taken spicy food. Reason? Remedy?

I occasionally get terrible smell from my nose, nobody else has commented on it so I feel that only I can smell it. I seem to smell it more when I breathe out and seems to only come from my nose, I have read from different places that it could be a sinus infection or I may have damaged my nerves. I do not remember at anypoint having done anything to damage myself and this has been going on now for almost a week, it's a disgusting smell and I think it's stronger if I have eaten anything strong or spicey.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013