Getting depo provera injections. Feeling irritated, food cravings and frequent urination. Should I go for a pregnancy test?

i have been on the depo provera shot going on 6 years now. i have not had a menstrual cycle in almost 6 years due to the shot so i do not have "period" symptoms. here lately, i have been feeling a bit "un" normal, like, being extremely irritable over nothing, overly tired for no certain reasons, having cravings for foods that i would not normally eat, using the bathroom (#1) more that i usually would, and so on...i go in 2 days to get my next depo shot, should i have a pregnancy test done then or should i have them schedule a blood test from where i do not have menstrual cycles?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013