Getting delayed periods with abdominal cramps. Have ovarian cyst. Any suggestion?

Hi, I just recently started my period after being 5 days late, (this happens occasionally, but every time the pregnancy test comes back negative) and when this happens I usually have terrible cramps , that nothing seems to help, my lower abdomen feels like it s spasming, and it s very hard to even walk. I have been told in the past that I have ovarian cysts , does this have anything to do with that? Appreciate any answers at this point
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer