Getting delayed periods while on unwanted 72. Am i pregnant ?

sir i am very upset, i have an unprotected sex with my boy friend after it i took unwanted 72 within 24 hr. My priod should be on 21 of march but i am slitt waiting for it. i am suffering A small pain like priod time but there is no priod. There may chnces for being pregnant while i have eaten the tablet. I do not want to pregnant what should i do plz guid me on my mail id Plz plz
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Hello there..
welcome to health care magic forum..
Get a urine pregnancy test done..It is unlikely that you are pregnant but unwanted 72 cannot be trusted fully...
Hope this helps.
take care..