Getting delayed periods. Is it safe to take cycloset syrup and loprin-75? What are the side effects?

Hello ,,,,,,,,i am facing the delay monthly period problem from last 3 months i am too far from my native its was difficult to told the problem to doctor because they dont know my mother tongue or not English doctor gave me the syrup and tablets ( cycloset syrup & loprin-75(asprin delayed.......) this syrup & tablets are good for me or not ? i was married.Is their any side-effects to take this
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Thanks for your question.
Cycloset syrup contain bromocriptine which can help if your serum prolactin levels are increased. This is a known cause of delayed periods. You need this medicine if indicated.
The other one is low dose aspirin. This is often given for many indications & is considered safe.
Hope you get well soon.