Getting dad arrested for having sex with me since teenage, facing difficulty to cope up with it. Suggestions?

Im having a hard time coping with the fact that Im going through court to have my biological father arrested for having sex with me from age fourteen to six months ago. I am only turning eighteen in five months. I feel like I am doing something wrong by having him arrested. I cant even talk to my boyfriend about it. Whats wrong with me...
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

This question involve lots of moral, ethical and legal complication.

Following steps will help you:
-Discuss matter with your mother or close family members regarding your role in case.
-Do not be judgmental and tell only truth and your feeling in court of law.
-Maintain your routine, study, interaction with friends and sleep like your previous self.
-Also remember: time is biggest healer and things will solve soon.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal