Getting continuous bleeding. Blood, ultrasound and pap smear tested normal. Why am I getting this kind of bleeding?

Hi Doctors, I am bleeding for about 3 weeks now. I started my menstruation last July 11, 2012 up to date. I went to the Hospital and made some tests (blood, ultrasound and papsmear ) but results are all normal. They just prescribed me Centrum with Lutein and Vitamin C (1000mg) to take daily because I am feeling weaker everyday. I was wondering, if there s no problem, why am I experiencing this kind of bleeding. I am 28 y.o. with 2 babies (1 year old is the youngest) and I am always having normal cycle. Factors: - started my contraceptive pills during my 1st day of menstruation this July. I stopped using my pills 3 months ago due to the dryness of my skin. This month, I took my pills again to avoid getting pregnant. - traveled to 2 countries last June these are the factors I am considering. This might because of the pills or stress. I just need an advise or an expert knowledge, when it will last?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012