Getting chills, cold and numb palms, puking after an alcohol binge. Recommendations?

I have a 26 year old boyfriend who has been on an all alcohol drinking binge for the last 72 hours and today is his first day being sober again however for the last half hour his heart has been racing he gets chills which make him sweaty and then cold his palms are more sweaty and his hands have become somewhat numb with a tingly feeling just before. He hasn t eaten at all the past few days and has repeatedly puked. Help?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013