Getting brownish discharge, have swollen and tender breast. What is going on?

hi I had my last periods on december 12 2012 it lasted four days i am looking for it in january but nothing yet but my breast got very swollen and tender i had my cramps but no periods instead i am seeing a brownish discharge when i wife and when my husband and i have sex i bleed and would think the periods is here but it soon clears up annd nothing I am kind of worried I will like to know what could be possibly going on with me please Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013