Getting brown discharge after cyst removal. Bleeding during intercourse. Itchy breast.Pregnancy test is negative. Reason?

Hi I am experiencing strange symptoms which I cannot explain but here goes. 1 am 47yrs old have had lots of problems with my menstruation and 2 years ago had 3 cysts removed. My periods change all the time and the last 2 months ago I had one day bleed and this month brown discharge and 1 1/2 day bleed and some bleeding during intercourse. My breasts feel very heavy, tender during sex and and I have also been experiencing red itchy right breast. I am itchy across my upper back and today my upper back is aching. I have done a pregnancy test and is negative.what should I do now as I am getting anxious and worried.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013