Getting brown dirt like substance in vagina while urinating with no odor, itching or bleeding. Reason?

Okay so every time i urinate i get this brown dirt like substance in my vagina . i know it has nothing to do with my period. i have not have sex in a long time and it just started appearing like 6 to 8 months ago but i had not had sex just oral and ever since than this problem is a reoccuring thing everyday when i urinate i got a gonoreah shot and some pills for uti problems and still this problem is here it does not have a odor and my vagina does not itch or bleed what could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012