Getting blood in urine. Taking crestor for high cholesterol. What is the cause for blood in urine?

Hello, I am concerned about my husband s urinalysis , he had one about two years ago and it showed Small amount of blood, which the doctor did not think it was a concern. He went for a physical this week and had a urinalysis which showed Mod A blood in his urine. the doctor wants him to see urologist . the other readings in his urinalysis are normal. he has no symptoms of UTI or Kidney stones . He is taking Crestor for high cholesterol and Allupurinol for Uric acid . He was taking 800 mg of ibuprofin last month for a couple of weeks and he takes Fish Oil Omega 3 daily. what could be the reason he is showing blood in his urine since two years ago?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013