Getting blood in urine. Renal ultrasound shows lg kidneys. CT scan and cystoscopy normal. Is it normal?

I discovered i had blood in my urine when i went to my dr with concerns of something not right. I was having some urgency concerns and i am post mesh sling. When my urine was dipped it had large amout of blood and trace urin. My dr had me come back in two weeks and test again. Same results. I was referred to a urologist and i have had a renal ultrasound (... showed i had lg kidneies but was completly normal. I also had a ct scan with dye and a cycscope done. All were normal. My urolist told me to come back in six months. I am happy he said i qm normal but still alittle concerned about the it normal???
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012