Getting blood clots in abdomen. Having in legs. Had hysterectomy. Should I get them removed?

hi I had a hysterectomy about 2 weeks ago now and while in the hospital I ended up getting blood clots in my abdomen . My dr. had to remove some of my staples to pop the larger ones out but there still is quiet a bit left in there. The section where she removed them from are still leaking and I still have like I said some in there... will they go away on their own or will I have to get them removed? I m still experiencing some pain in my left leg and it feels like there s a ball lodged in my back on the left side as well... is there any need for me to have it looked at or do I just leave it? :)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013