Getting black discharge instead of period. Had a bilateral ovarian cystectomy. Taking colmid. Reason?

Hi..I am 36 yrs.married.6 children.I had a bilateral ovarian cystectomy in2004...My last period was on 28/2/2013..usually i will get my oeriod every 28 days.this time i had light bleeding( only drops)on 18th day.and on 30/3/2013 I had some black is really coffee bad smell..continue..until was not heavy..even no need to use a pad..Last month i took clomid 50mg bd for 5 days....why i have this discharge instead of bleeding..
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013