Getting big rashes and hives on skin. Is it curable? Looking for the medicine or vaccine

Hello, thanks My name is Shahid Khan, 43 yrs and banker by profession. I live in Karachi, Pakistan. I had suffered this disease about 3 years back and it went for a period of around 1 year. Now it is back from around 2 months. Big rashes and hives appear on my skin and especially on my shoulder parts and upto my head level and occasionally on my hips portion and some time on my legs and feet also. Is it a curable disease and is there any vaccine or medicine which can cure it permanently? Regards/Shahid
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012