Getting bad odour in periods. had given birth few months back. On implanon. What could be the cause?

well it has been 6 mouths sincs i gave birth to my son and when he was 3 weeks old i got my pioed back again and went straet away to get a implnon put in and sinc's then for 2 to 3 days i did stop bleedingbut then it started up againe i thought it had stoped after a week then started up againe. and will be back like narmal in a mouths time but only 2 to 3 days it stoped and then it was back and has been for a soled block and is not stoping it has been like this since the implanon. since then it came back and has not stoped is coming for 5moths straet with hardy a brack or stopping at all only sort pioreds in beewenat the satrt prity much but only for 2 to 3 days of no blood eg no piroed but the rest of the time every single day every week no stopping is the ment to happen is this narmal is the what to espect the whole time i am using the implnon for 3 years or will it settl down i hope so coz i can dele with it it is just plaen uncoufertabal and anoying to put and uses that meanny pads i feel yukiey and it smell funny to by the why it is not the narmal smell of my pirods.............?????? help me.
ps i have paine down there sincs i gave brith to him 6 mouth ago when i go to the tolet eg 1 or 2ends it is like pressuer and disscoumfuet and it is that same feeling i got when berring down and pushsing him out it is that same feeling but not as quite as intences ......
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013