Getting awakened from sleep due to some dream, difficulty in breathing. Taking Nuasr AM, Somapraz D-20. Solution ?

I am getting awakened from sleep due to some dream not remembered clearly in morning.In dream some situation resulting in difficulty in breathing or coughing.Then at some point of time I manage with lot of efforts to cough or breath and come out of situation in dream and awake.This has happened 2-3 times in last 2 months.My age is 49 years.I am taking Nuasr AM tablet for is under control.I am also taking Somapraz D-20 for acidity.My weight is 90 kg and height is 163 cm.I do suffer often from allegic cuogh and cold .How should I avoid above mentioned sleep disturbance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013