Getting anxiety and stress, lack of concentration , recurring thoughts. What am I suffering from?

Hi, I am 26 years male ..I have been suffering from lack of concentration , recurring thoughts since last 10-11 years . My mind never gets relaxed and settled down even while sleeping I am continuously having dreams and I can remember then all . From last 3-4 years I have started feeling very anxious and stressed , most of the times I have worries which doesn t have base , my head feels dizzy ,I dont feel comfortable talking to people as i lose my concentration and feel irritated and restless.I get angry easily, feel vulnerable and confused . Some time i feel that I will lose control on myself . Please suggest the possible problem and solution .
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013