Getting acne on the cheeks. Concerned about spider bites. How can they be differentiated?

Hi I have nice skin went through a time my hormones were off so I was getting acne on my chin my checks great skin what I wanted to know is I m not sure if it was a spitter bite or pimple? I got something on side of my nose it would not go away and when it did it left a tinny hole I have never seen this . I spent the weekend with my sister very old old house I have seen spitters many times . How can I tell? It was not a boil I have had one and cistic acne on chin. Thank u very much.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013